Only three more sleeps

I am so excited that I can no longer sleep at night. I feel a bit like a kid waiting for Santa! This will be my last posting before we leave on Saturday so please pop back later and have a look at the trek photo's.

A short note from a friend of the Bean's:

Hi folks!

My name is Merethe Moen and I am from Grimstad, Norway. I am married to Jarle and together we have two boys, both aged 4 1/2( the 1/2 is very important :-) )In 1997 we travelled almost 7 months around the world. And in doing so, we also climbed Kilimanjaro together. We were extremely lucky with the weather!!! The sunrise was fantastic, and the view.......you just have to see it! Enjoy!!The climb went almost as planed, except for my husband who experienced altitude problems. He described it as the hangover from hell, but, as stubborn as he is, he made it to the top. It was a wonderful experience, and we met a lot of nice people. Next challenge for you all:Svalbard, Norway. Experience the midnight sun, glaciers and polar bears (usually not talkative ;-) ). Good luck to you alle! May the weather-gods be on your side!Best Regards Merethe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home